Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Brief (Incomplete) History of Videogames Part 2

You know, Internet. Last week I made the first video and it was a lot of work, but the actual video part didn't seem that bad. This week it was nothing less than a marathon as I clearly bit off more than I could chew. I went through various stages of postponing it until next week until I finally settled on just releasing a slightly shorter version for you guys because I know there's probably at least one of you out there who cannot go back to Monday without the sounds of my sexy, sexy, nasily voice. So it's a day late, and I'm sorry about that, I'm still getting around what kind of production time these things take, but here it is, finally. Part 2 in A Brief (Incomplete) History of Video Games.




Thank you, Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment